Where are you located?
We are located 20 miles south of Santa Cruz in the farmland of Watsonville.
What is your Integrated Pest Management program like?
IPM is paramount to our farm. We employ a series of cultural, physical, diagnostic, and chemical tools to ensure clean stock for our customers.
• Restricted employee access
• Maintaining small, manageable plants
• Cycling of plants – stock plants are never more than 3-4 months old
• Proper plant care and pruning
• Dedicated employee who does daily Scouting of above ground and below ground biomass
• Separation of stock plant greenhouse structures
• Insect netting
• Tissue sampling for fertility management
• Tissue sampling for disease assessment
• We maintain a rotation of sprays which include sulfur, insecticidal soaps, horticultural oils, peroxide and peroxyacetic acid, as well as biological fungicides and insecticides.
For more information on our IPM program click here to contact us
Do I have to be present for my order delivery?
Yes! Our driver will be needing you to sign the manifest when they arrive to your farm.
Do you require a deposit?
Yes, when submitted we ask for a 50% deposit to hold your order.
In order to guarantee your order, a 50% deposit will be required by one of the following methods:
• Cash: All cash transactions over $10k require customers to fill out Tax Form 8300 here.
• Wire Transfer: Santa Cruz County Bank: PO Box 1774 Freedom, CA 95019
Routing #: 121143736, Account #: 23007182
• Check: Fill check out to ‘Strong Agronomy Management Inc.’
What if I want to visit the farm?
We encourage our customers to come and get to know us face-to-face. If you’d like more information on visiting to see our facilities please contact us to make an appointment.
How are your clones produced?
We take cuttings from a variety of our own Mother plants grown on the farm. We have 8 greenhouses that we rotate frequently by strain and are frequently conducting quality assurance and pest checks.
Do you deliver clones?
Yes, we have our own licensed and insured drivers to get clones to your farm anywhere in California. The plants are maintained under proper climate conditions and the product carries insurance on transport as well.
Do you have flower/product samples of your clones?
Yes, we have our own line of cannabis (Coastal Sun Cannabis) carried in dispensaries that we grow from our clones. We can provide samples on site for you to see as well.
What is the minimum order size for clones?
Where do you get your testing done?
We send samples to a few highly rated labs throughout California including Belcosta Labs (Long Beach), SC Labs (Santa Cruz), and Deibel Cannabis Laboratories (Santa Cruz). All of our available COAs are posted on our website (coastalstarfarms.com) and are continuously updated.